The Blair Family

The Blair Family

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cooper


Photo courtesy of Shailee Blair

Roughly seven weeks to go and I haven't really taken any pictures of me carrying this little guy, so I thought it was about time to post a little something about the current experience. We have settled on a first name found on both sides of the family tree and the search continues for the middle name. I am amazed as always by the thought that this is truly a new little life inside me, soon to change our family forever, to bring with him joy and possibilities we cannot imagine. I can't wait to meet him. Shailee and Hyrum are so positive about the whole thing as well. The road has been a little more nauseating and exhausting than it was during my previous journeys to motherhood, but I cannot complain, I know I'm blessed to have this opportunity. Scared out of my mind, but I've had so much help from unseen sources in my life that I know it's all going to be ok. Loving it, looking forward to running again and bending and sleeping on my stomach and all that, but mostly to holding my new little guy.

4 comments:

mary.liz said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!! 7 weeks to go! That will fly by! You look great! And Shailee did a fantastic job taking the picture!

Cooper is a wonderful name!

Would you believe that the word verifier says : "givenom" ...how ironic is that?? You post about giving a name to your new son...too cool!

Love and miss you!

the Getschers said...

You're such a cute pregnant lady, love the curly hair! We can't wait to see Cooper!

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

You look so great! That's me at about 5 months:) Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy! Good luck! You are an amazing Mom and are going to do great with three. What lucky kids!

Katie said...

Amanda - you are so beautiful.